MFA Setting : Cannot receive dapp share key by email

The e-mail transfer button does not work at the stage of sending dapp share key during mfa setup. I login in using the jwt token and I can get a dapp key in the login response after skipping that step. I know that there has been an issue since March, when will it be revised?
cc.dappShare is blank

@ronnieedev Thanks for reaching out.

Your issue has been forwarded to our team and we will get back with further updates once more information becomes available.

1 Like

Thank you. I hope to have some feedback soon.

Hey @ronnieedev

I wanted to inquire if you’re experiencing this issue with a single account or multiple accounts? Additionally, is there a way we can replicate the issue on our end?

During our testing, we weren’t able to replicate the issue. Would it be possible for you to provide us with the console logs you’re encountering on your screen?

Please check How to debug Android devices?

@shahbaz @vjgee
I’m sorry, I’m really late
There is a problem with all the accounts I test.
This is the result of the requested debugging.

Thanks for sharing the logs.

Your issue has been forwarded to our team and we will get back with an update on the findings.

1 Like

Hi, @vjgee can I know when the issue will be updated?

Hi @ronnieedev , Could you pls help us with the sample request body and the response message

Yes, Hi @archit , is the log I captured before not enough? If you tell me what data you need, I will upload it again.

@vjgee @archit Can I check how the progress is going on with the issue??

@ronnieedev As per the current screenshot, I can only see there is a validation error coz of the status code 400 but can’t see the exact reason. We return the validation error messages in the request body, we can check the response body and then validate it against request body

@archit @vjgee
Debugging confirmed that value ‘verifierId’ is invalid.
Thank you for caring about my issue.